- 11 Sizes – Sizes 00-9
- Makes Flossing Easier
- Each Brush Has A Hygienic Cap
Piksters are Australia s No. 1 reusable interdental brush and are made of stronger, stiffer wire which resists buckling.
Piksters are like mini toothbrushes that get into the tiny spaces between teeth and clean effectively right down to the gum line.
Piksters contain Extra Durable PA612 bristles which last longer, are better quality and value and are significantly less expensive per brush than many other brands.
They are excellent for around the back teeth because they can get into areas your toothbrush and floss cannot reach.
Piksters are available in 11 Sizes: 00-9.
NEW! Now Available: Piksters KINK (pre-bent brushes) and Bamboo Piksters (100% sustainably sourced bamboo handle)
Size 0 Silver also available in Piksters KINK and Bamboo varieties.
Compatible with all Piksters accessories: Extension Handles, Connect System and Power Pikster.
- Choose a size that will fit easily between your teeth.
- Remove the cap and place on the Pikster handle.
- (If required) Bend the wire to access the back teeth
- Using a slow, gentle, twisting motion insert and remove the brush between your teeth. 5. Repeat for all interdental spaces.
- Rinse, dry and replace the brush cap. Store for until next use.
For Best Results
- Rinse and Dry After Use
- Replace once the brush has become tattered.
- Use Daily with Power Pikster and Interpiks