- A rich, nourishing cream designed to address pigmentation issues
- We sourced the 3 best, natural brightening ingredients available
- Alpha-Arbutin assists in lightening sun damage and pigmentation
- Indian Gooseberry Fruit Extract is a non-irritating antioxidant that lightens skin
- Oil-soluble Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant that also addresses sun damage
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
For best results, use twice a day for 6 to 8 weeks. While using brightening products, try to avoid sun exposure or use a high SPF natural sunscreen.
Os Fancy Name), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Emblica Officinalis (Indian Gooseberry) Fruit Extract, Alpha-Arbutin (Lightening Agent), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Stearic Acid (Thickener), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Oil-Soluble Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Allantoin, Coco Caprylate (Coconut-Based Conditioner), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Dehyquart Guar), Hydrolysed Milk Protein (For Skin Elasticity), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.