A natural way to help relieve blocked noses.
It also comes with a FESS nasal aspirator to gently remove excess mucus. This aspirator is a rubber bulb syringe with a soft tip designed to gently suction the mucus (loosened by FESS® Little Noses Saline Solution) from your baby’s nose. Since babies cannot clear their noses as we do, the suctioning effect of the aspirator has the same effect as blowing, to clear mucus congestion. Using the nasal aspirator to remove mucus will help avoid the harshness of tissues.
When to use
In order to breathe, babies must get rid of the mucus clogging their nasal passages. But because babies can’t blow their nose, they rely on you to provide the appropriate help. Using FESS® Little Noses Saline Drops or Spray can help clear stuffy noses and thin nasal mucus to help your baby breathe easier, naturally.
Clearing your babies congested nose with FESS® Little Noses will also help to clear out allergy-causing microscopic particles of dust and pollen that cling to their inner nasal membranes.
FESS Little Noses Spray is ideal for older babies who tend to wriggle around a lot.
- Main ingredient:
- Purified seawater
How to use FESS® Little Noses Saline Nasal Spray
- Hold your baby upright, place the nozzle at the entrance of each nostril.
- Depress the spray pump. Apply 1 to 3 sprays per nostril.
- Gently wipe mucus from the baby’s nose to prevent skin irritation. Alternatively, a nasal aspirator can be used to gently clear loosened mucus without the harshness of tissues.
This process should be done before you put your baby to sleep at least 15 minutes before a feed so that your baby can breathe and suck at the same time.
How to use FESS® Little Noses Aspirator
The easy to use spray pump has been specifically designed to produce a soft spray ideal for little noses.
- Hold the aspirator in one hand (away from the baby’s nose) and expel air from the bulb BEFORE you place the tip at the entrance of your baby’s nostril.
- Gently place the tip of the aspirator at the entrance of the nostril, pointing towards the back of the nose.
- Gradually let the air back into the bulb. The suction will pull mucus out of the nose into the bulb.
- Squeeze the mucus out of the bulb onto a tissue.
Repeat this procedure with the other nostril. When you have finished, clean the aspirator with warm soapy water, rinse and air dry for continued use.
This process should be done before you put your baby to sleep and at least 15 minutes before a feed so that baby can breathe and suck at the same time.
Remember to always use as directed and consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Use 1 to 3 sprays in each nostril as often as needed
For use by one person only