Do not use
- In children under 6 years
- If blister seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use
- In children aged 6-12 years
- If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
- May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Contains Saccharin, IsomaIt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Keep out of reach of children.